Robinsons Place Naga recently opened its doors to Bicolanos last August 15, 2017, the latest addition to the city’s growing mall culture. It’s a three-storey mall with a sprawling entrance that’s accentuated with what the mall’s designers call “Tree of Life” structure, symbolizing elements of water and earth. They also made sure to incorporate local motifs, such as leaves of gabi and pili nuts, in the mall’s design features.
For fellow moms curious about its offerings, let me share with you my favorites stores/spots!
1. Daiso Japan. Daiso Japan is also known as the Japanese dollar store. With items priced at P88 and above, this brand offers us a taste of Japanese culture. Of course, we’d all been wanting to buy these practical knick knacks, some of which you cannot find anywhere else. They have all sorts of things, like toothpaste squeezers, magic towels, and other knick-knacks for your home, garden and pets. Just don’t forget to check the price tag when shopping. Not all items are priced at P88; some merchandise are priced at P188 and up.
2. ToysRus. A true kid magnet! Quality, check. Affordability, you may have to save up for some toys as they are quite expensive. I would encourage moms to invest in educational toys. You can check out some puzzles and word games. But of course those Little Pony, Shopkins and Numnoms are so adorable.
3. Dermcare. In the Wellness Zone, I think DermCare stands out. For your beauty treatment and other skin care needs, you may visit them at the third floor. I will tell more about Dermcare in my next blog.
4. Bigg’s . One of the homegrown restaurants that I grew up with. Same food offerings, but a different ambiance. I love their interiors! Try out their recently-relaunched Hometown Favorites!
5. Robinsons Movieworld. With 6 state of the art cinemas for our complete movie experience!
6. Kidzooona. Another kid magnet. My kids, and even some of my friends, are already excited for its grand opening on September 02. It’s an edutainment center for the kids where your kids can have fun sans gadgets. Enjoy this indoor park!
7. Baker’s Plaza. A homegrown bakeshop which I frequent for our bread supply. I am a fan of their french bread. This is a one-stop bakery to buy your kids’ baon, Their location is just a few steps from the entrance/exit of the mall, it’s easy for moms to grab goodies for pasalubong just before leaving the mall.
8. Andre Gemstone Gallery. For lucky charms and gemstones, this is a must-visit store. It’s located on the second floor, behind Robinsons Department Store. A small store with lots of positive vibes.
9. Lingkod Pinoy Center. Now, it’s easier and convenient to transact business with government agencies like SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-ibig and even inquire and apply for available TESDA courses.
10. Robinsons Department Store and Supermarket.Do drop by here for your grocery needs!
Robinsons Place Naga is located at the Almeda Highway in Naga City. Mall hours : 10;00am-9:00pm
For more information about Robinsons Place Naga, Please check this link https://www.facebook.com/RobPlaceNaga/